Thanks for making my day Greg. I just love the tongue in cheek humour and a good laugh is the best medicine for what ails me these days.
And Murray - your web links are fabulous - you must spend hours and hours.  I've been asked to make up a list of sites for our local support group - no prizes for guessing what I'm going to do! :-) :-)
-
Please keep the info and the jokes coming - we all need a little light relief sometimes-here are some lines that might amuse ------

Q: Man: I would go to the end of the world for you