re web access at librarie
in brisbane we have had free access for ages in libraries
one can book a time
dont be intimidated by those preteens and teenagers jo ann
remember how you felt at 13 and 15 and 19 and 25 and 30 etc and know that
its all hot air
just push yourself in and go
its a great feeling to be older and doing it in public
t-i-ch
judy