Dear Janet---your system is impressive, but I have one probably stupid
question---
if a person's PC cannot access the web, how would they know what the
archive number of a particular post would be?  They could not see it in
your helpful listing.....am I missing something here???

Janet wrote
>hi all
>
>virtually all the material on my site is 'culled' from the list archives
>and the 'document' or 'post' number - in this case, the number 079360 -
>is the same number that identifies the original message in the archives
>
>so, for anyone who cannot access the wwweb, but can access e-mail,
>that same document can be retrieved from the archives by sending the message:
>     GETPOST PARKINSN 079360
>to the listserver at:
>the listserver will send the message to you in minutes!
SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "