At 01:43 PM 4/30/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>Don't have Internet Access at home or at work, you say?
>
>Try this... I just came from the local public library. There was a line up
>waiting for thelibrary to open.  Why?  The library now has 50 PC's
>offering free Internet Access to patrons and also offers some basic
>instruction for the computer - challenged...
>
>I checked with the Community Centre across the street.... 16 PC's
>and a nominal drop in fee and they are on the University's high speed
>T10 fibre optic link.
>
>All the best ............. murray
>
>       Here in Mt. Shasta, Calif, the friends of the Library have provided this
service for the last 3 years. Last month we were"replaced "with 4 computers
from the Gates Foundation. One of the ambitions of the Foundationis to
provide access in every Library., Our only Internet connection is the one
we had. but we are working towards the others. Do check out your Public
Library, please.
                                T.L. Seese