At 01:03 PM 2000/04/29 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Janet---your system is impressive, but I have one probably stupid
>question---
>if a person's PC cannot access the web, how would they know what the
>archive number of a particular post would be?  They could not see it in
>your helpful listing.....am I missing something here???

you just might be, camilla

the number is in the subject header of this message!

[and the 'post numbers' would show up in any text replica of the site map
which might get posted here}

... yikes
... and then the posting of the site map has its own 'post number'

and btw camilla
there aint no stupid questions!

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0