http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/tutorial/srch8.html

Section 08: Frequently Asked Questions:

Q:   My results say there are more matches, but only the first 100 are
listed. How do I list the others?

A:   The new release of the search software gives you the neat "keyword
in context" for the matches, but to keep file length, resource time, and
your life manageable, there is a 100-match limit. Just send in your
search again with a modified time frame (use SINCE or FROM... TO...).

Q:   I send back the GETPOST line that LISTSERV suggests, but I get only
some of the posts followed by an error message.