From: Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, April 28, 2000 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: Murray Charters' PD Awareness Month

On 28 Apr 2000, at 23:58, Ivan M Suzman wrote:

> ^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
>  Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
>  Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)

**
> Murray and all,
>
> Thank you, Murray, for your day by day PD Awareness
> messages each day, during this month of  April.
>
> You have been an inspiration to me, and
> I just want to thank you  for all you are doing.
>
> You have been a wonderful example of hope.
>

> Ivan Suzman
> 50/39/36

Hi Ivan,
Thank you for your kind words....  Judith Richards and Gail Vass
are really responsible for the initial idea of sharing my
bookmarks.
Barb Patterson provided the means (this List) and Janet Paterson
has graciously applied the HTML coding and placed them on her
site for all to share.  Anne Rutherford has also given me a few
tips
along the way.  I'm sure they won't mind tho, if I take a wee
bow...

Best regards ...... murray