At 09:13 PM 2000/04/29 -0400, you wrote:
>Ok, Got it-- BUT here's another but---if I'm a newbie who doesn't even know
>what the numbers after the signatures mean (and many do ask), how would I
>know that " Re:079360" was an archive post number that I could access by
>email  ?   Perhaps an  explanation about your system (website and
>alternatives) needs to be included with the welcome post and info Barb P.
>sends out to new members?    I'm just trying to pretend here that I have
>just joined PIEN and may also be new to email, and wondering how confused I
>might be?
>
>And I know, I know--"-there are no stupid questions, only stupid  answers
>".....what am I still missing?

hi camilla

you are not missing a thing:
my website has been growing almost on its own momentum
and there are features in it like the post item numbers
which i haven't taken the time to explain yet
[which is why i thanked joanne for the nudge!]

the site map is evolving in leaps and bounds too
and is definitely a work in progress
but i have just added an explanation of what the post item number can do
at the bottom of the page

i appreciate your comments
and will look into adding some clarifications to the newbie section

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0