On 30 Apr 2000, at 20:26, JoAnn Coen wrote:

> Murray - Maybe the symbols she is talking about are like my new keyboard.
>  On the bottom row far to the right is a symbol that looks like a window
> flying, then next to that, it looks like a page, light on bottom and dark
> on top.  My PWP is coming over this next week to help me with all you
> told me, and maybe with that too.  Thank God for a little help from our
> friends, including you, huh?  Jo Ann from Houston

Hi Jo Ann,
The flyin' window is a *gizmo* key to launch the start menu in
Windows 95... It serves no useful purpose in Win 3.1   Keys that
do stuff so the disabled don't have to scroll the mouse over and
double click are nice, don't get me wrong.... I use the keyboard
almost exclusively on my Laptop at work 'cuz the pointing device
they have (in place of a real mouse) is pretty awkward for a PWP.

I'll await your PWP's visit...  murray