I'm glad to see all the work Murray Charters has done in gathering
references to PD resources on the web.  Web pages are
multiplying like rabbits, and it's a chore to sort through them all to
find just what you need.

I saw some complaints from people who could not get web pages.
For those people who for whatever reason have e-mail only access
to the internet, it is allegedly possible to access web pages and
even use search engines via e-mail.  I say allegedly, because I
haven't tried it. A writeup on this can be obtained by sending a
message to [log in to unmask] with only the following in
the text:

send lis-iis e-access-inet.txt

It may be a pain to go about it this way, but it can be done.

Phil Tompkins
Amherst, Mass.
age 62/dx 1990