All I can say, is when someone can have plenty of their own problems, and
they still worry about the other people, that mostly are younger and have
fewer problems..that says a MOUTHFUL!  Believe me we have many folks here
like that, but Don M, has been doing it it longer than anyone else, I
believe!  So what do you tell a youngster about a loved one dying? You say,
that even after they are gone from this earth for many years, some people
still leave a legacy that lives on and on.  we may not know what church Don
goes to, but we know it must be a great one to have Don as a member! We know
that Don is like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going and going, what a guy!
He sets an example.  AND he always gives credit to those who help him when he
needs it, he does not forget!  We know that although Don has a constant
battle with that stupid keyboard, his common sense and can do attitude come
shining through. So don't worry about death, just live life like every day is
precious, and everything will work out!
Ken "Learning from Don"