 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        39   deg. F   :-)
17 copies of the  1/2 hour interview  which I  was
fortunate  enough to be able to provide on WHOM-FM radio
on April 11 (World Parkinson's Day) are now ready
for mailing.  They will be on their way within
a day or two. The interview was aired just once, at
0500 AM on WHOM-FM, on April 16.

 I have heard that this interview might be available on the internet,
 at braodcastmusic.com

If others are interested in receiving an audiocassette,
please contact me.

Thank you.

Ivan Suzman
50/39/36