There was once a radio program called "It Pays To Be Ignorant", which
apparently was taken seriously as role models by many politicians.  But
greater aspirations should motivate Congress.
In this context, it would be appropriate to propose that in addition to
the constitutional requirements for the United States Senate, proof of
minimum IQ and education should be demanded of all our political
representatives in local and national affairs.  Persuasive oratory,
though, can sometimes offset the greatest scientific minds and can be a
potent weapon thwarting advances in the continuing battle against
diseases.
If anyone really wants to know about Nazi atrocities, just visit the US
Holocaust Memorial Museum, a few blocks away from Capitol Hill in DC
and/or ask a Holocaust survivor.

Michel