dear yen
       maybe this could be from being dehydrated. my husband fell and cut
his head.he was
 in hospital 3 days and had series of tests and by elimination docter felt
it was because he wasn't
drinking cenough water. we started measuring his water and  since he now
drinks over half a gallon
he has not had any more trouble.also i do not have parkinsons but last year
when i was light headed
 i had to spend a day in hospital  and they gave me i v solutions to put
water in me.
 maybe it would be worth a try to increase drinking a lot more water. i
sometimes have to
 tell jack to drink  more as he forgets.
    this can't hurt and doesn't cost to try.
      love
       connie