Because of some computer incompatibilities, it's taken me some time
to get an electonic copy of last fall's issue on the Web site; but,
finally, it's up.  I invite anybody who has anything in it to check
it over and make sure I didn't drop a paragraph or introduce a
solecism in the translation from Word to WordPerfect to HTML.

All the newsletters I currently have electronic versions of are at

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/letters.htm

At the same time, I'd like to remind folks who were at Bowen Island
that we still need to share the wealth of that conference.  If you
have a file containing edited inksheds, please send it to me.  If you
presented, and are willing to share your draft or notes, please send
those (and note that there are some bibliographies and other items
already up; you might want to check yours).  And I _did_ see people
with cameras: if you have any conference pictures you're willing to
share, send those along -- either scan them in or send the the
pictures (I promise to send them back by return mail).

All the conference information I have at the moment is here:

    http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/shed2000/

                                  -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_    Professor of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~