My apologies to anyone who may receive this twice.  I "sent" it this
morning, but I think it didn't actually get sent.

Incidentally, we had a relatively short and mild rainy season here this
year.  Right now, the weather is shifting rapidly back and forth between
sun and rain.  But your devoted program/organizing committee has put in a
very strongly worded request for warm and sunny weather over Bowen toward
the end of next week.

>Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 11:55:14 -0700
>To: CASLL
>From: Richard Coe <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: cruise particulars
>
>Howdy Inkshedders,
>
>       In theory everyone should already have this information, but just in
case:  _The Vancouver Spirit_ will sail at 4:30 p.m., Thursday 11 May, from
its dock on Granville Island near the famed market.  The dock is on the
west side of Granville Island beside Bridges Restaurant (named after the
Granville Bridge.  After the cruise, settling in time, and dinner, the
program will begin that evening.

>Rick
>for the Program/Organizing Committee

(Prof.) Richard M. Coe