Barbara Schneider and I have agreed to edit the Inkshed hardcopy
newsletter for another year.  At least two-thirds of respondents to an
informal questionnaire we circulated at the conference said that they
would like to continue receiving a hard-copy newsletter; the other third
of the respondents said that they'd be quite happy to receive only a
notice of the online version of the newsletter, which Russ Hunt will
continue to post. If any of you feel that having access to only the
on-line newsletter would meet your needs, please let me know (at
[log in to unmask]) and we'll take you off the mailing list. We will, of
course, send you a reminder on the list to announce when the on-line
version of the newsletter becomes available.  Before I sign off, I
invite your contributions for the next three issues:

by August 15 - submissions for a post-conference issue featuring
write-ups of presentations, including useful bibliographies, etc. (This
issue will only be produced if we get enough response to this call for
submissions; if there are few responses, perhaps we will include
conference articles in the Oct. newsletter.)

by October 15 - submissions for a feature issue on any aspect of on-line
writing or on-line writing instruction

by February 15 - submissions for a feature issue on Writing in the
Disciplines

Please send articles as attached files to either [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask]  Many thanks!

Jo-Anne Andre
& Barbara Schneider
University of Calgary