Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:45:29 GMT0BST
From: Richard Rastall <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: york.plays.history

Colleagues may be interested in an account of the revival of processional waggon
performances (and other plays) that I recently wrote to celebrate the 25th
anniversary of the York Cycle at Leeds University. There is a shortened version in
the University's in-house newsletter, The Reporter, and the full version is on the
Web at
<http://www.leeds.ac.uk/reporter/452/mysteryp.htm>
I'm afraid the text has lost the footnote numbers, but I'm sure that you can enjoy
yourselves trying to decide where each footnote belongs.
This is not a balanced history, please note, but geared towards the Leeds
performances - many people still at the University here were involved.
All good wishes,
Richard
Dr G.R. Rastall
Dept of Music