jo Ann
thanks for you understanding of the depression which is part of the syndrome
i find in experience so far
to recognise and face it is important
am i right
when one reads of the possible outcomes of parkinsons i believe it is a
natural human reaction to feel depression as one deals with the
ramifications of the diagnosis
this list is so supportive and wonderful in its care of us all
some posters obviously emphasise with individual differences and provide the
support and love necessary
thanks for you posting
judy