 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)
In October thre is  a chance I will be fillmed
for a  weekly episode of the TV series,
"Providence" on NBC-TV.
  I have received word from Providence's City Hall
along with a request for my bio and pictures to be
discussed with the NBC producers.. Three consecutive
 days in a row  calls have come to me.

More later.

Switching subjects, did anyone see Janet
Reno on Oprah today?  I thought she did A
FABULOUS JOB  of fighting her tremors and
of consciously breaking into a grin, despite
the Parkinson's stiffness in her face.

Great job, Janet!! She wooed her audience
with a warm and sparkling appearance...only
one Elian question made her tremors return,
and even then, she kept smiling through it.

She says she is going white-water rafting
on the Potomac on Memorial Day weekend
TOUGH as iron, this gal....

Does anyone know her  PWP formula?

Ivan