At 06:15 PM 2000/05/02 -0400, "William A. Parrette" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>...I  wanted  to  take  a moment to say thank you to those of you
>that replied to my repost with the subject of "Six of one ...  PD
>content ... retry" both on- and off-list....

i am very glad you received some helpful responses, bill

i wonder
if those who sent responses to you 'off-list'
would consider sending them 'on-list' [?]
so that the benefit of the group's advice
could be had by not just all of us here and now
but also by those digging in the archives in the future...
maybe their advice could be presented anonymously if they are 'shy'..

just exchanging an idea...

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0