At 06:11 PM 2000/05/01 -0700, Carole Hercun <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Hi All: I have been uncharacteristically silent these past
>few weeks due to a variety of reasons, the happiest of them
>being getting ready for #3 son's wedding this Saturday. As
>a semi-lurker, I got to see the List from-for me-a unique
>point of view. And I was blown away by the great job you
>guys do every day. Just a few examples:
>Murray's 30 Parkinson's Awareness Month Postings
>Janet's re-working of her website
>J.R.'s Secondary Symptoms of PD
>Hans' medical abstracts, diabolical doublets, & a chance to
>match wits (sometimes in Dutch)
>Bonnie, for her humor and general maintenance of Sparkle
>To you and the others who contribute so much, thanks for
>being there day or night at the other end of my keyboard.
>                     Carole 51/53/?45

lovely to hear from the mother-of-the-groom
and wearing such a complimentary hat too

what i do is me
for this i came
could be pluralized

jmp

ps
heard about a friend who responded
to his neuro's stated diagnosis
'you have multiple sclerosis'
with:
"oh no! how many???"

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0