Hi murray,

Thanks for the info.  I live quite far from them so I think fax or phone
would be too expensive.  I was thinking of writing instead.  I might look up
their postal address on the web and then I'll let everyone know when I get a
reply.  It would be handy to get an email address also but I looked up their
site and couldn't find one.

Thanks again,

Sinead