>Hi gang - Just a note to let you know my Juno crashed Monday night.  A
>friend came over today and reinstalled it, but everything was totally
>erased - all addresses - all saved files, everything. But the blessing
>is, I'm up and running again.  My new private mail box address is:    jac
>[log in to unmask]  Best wishes, Jo Ann from Houston

Hi JoAnn---that's a real bummer! but now you have mine--and you will need
to change your address on CARE, BTW.  I will delete the old one if you no
longer can access it, but please sign on with the  new one. here's how---

>To join the CARE LIST for CGs of PWPs, send  in body of post  (not on
>subject line) to:
>
>this command:  subscribe CARE  your full name
>
> no signature, please.
>
>You will be added to the list, and will receive further instructions.
>
>If you have problems,     for CARE ask Camilla Flintermann
>                     or Jeff Jones (co-owner) <[log in to unmask]>

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "