hi all

this was my intro to a re-posting...
which included an intro to a re-posting...

Post: 056614
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999
From: janet paterson
Subject: tears, a tale, and a re-run on depression by alan bonander: re-post

hi all

one of the most difficult aspects of clinical depression [cd]
for me was recognising it in myself:
if my thinking processes are distorted by cd,
how can i evaluate my thinking processes?

i thought this re-post might be timely for anyone
who might be languishing in the seemingly permanent doldrums
of the sea of cd or any situation resembling same

janet