Hi again Sinead & All,
Here's a bit more info...

Guilford Pharmaceuticals Presents Research Results
http://www.alssurvivalguide.com/als_news/991028guilford_pharmaceuticals_present.htm

Neuroimmunophilin Ligands
http://heskco.com/karan/pages/newbna.htm

Pharmalicensing.com News - May 3 2000
http://www.pharmalicensing.com/news/headlines/941066651_3817899b0ed78

Drug Development and Clinical Trials - Amgen and Guilford Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Small molecule neurotrophic agents
http://www.alsa.org/research/drugdev2.cfm

Potential Parkinson's Disease Cure
Drug repairs brain's nerve cells, banishes most disease symptoms in animal trials
http://www.parkinson.org/cure.htm

National Parkinson Foundation Questions and Answers for the Announced
Potential Parkinson's Disease Cure
http://www.parkinson.org/cureqna.htm

> On 3 May 2000, at 10:06, Sinead Aungier wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where on the web I can find out what the current status is
> > on the research for GPI-1-46?
> >
> > Sinead
>
> Hi Sinead,
>
> BACKGROUND....
> GUILFORD ACHIEVES DEVELOPMENT MILESTONE
> IN NEUROIMMUNOPHILIN PARTNERSHIP WITH AMGEN
> Monday 28 September 1998
> http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/prn-cgi/release?26478
>
> Guilford Pharmaceuticals Products
> http://www.guilfordpharm.com/fs_products_nf.htm
>
> For updated information, please contact
> Amgen Professional Services at 1-800-772-6436 or by fax 805-376-8550.
>
> Dial up or Send them a fax and give us the results...
>
> All the best ....... murray

Cheers ... murray