JoAnn from Houston,                                      Do you also
subscribe to CARE? I personally find it a Godsend, Lurking there as well
as here is sooooo benificial!! My Dad at this moment in time is having
more of a problem with depression than P.D. however, this makes his P.D.
symptons [ mainly freezing ] much worse.  I do not wish to start any
kind of ANTI ANYONE POSTS. Please, this is just thoughts on a truly
horrific disease that not only hurts those that have it, but those who
care.No I personally dont think I could walk a half mile, never mind the
whole thing in ANYONE with Parkinsons shoes,We all have our own uniqe
set of circumstances, and THANK HEAVENS for this list, where EVERYONE
can go to share thier experiances and find sooo many people willing to
help!!!                                               Deb cg Dad 66 /
12+ yrs