walter, i read your suggestions too. thanks so much for posting helpful
info. much appreciated.

barbara

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Walter O.
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2893 6:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PD AWARENESS SUGGESTIONS

<PRE>
Yes, Walter I did, but I am not directly connected
with any pd group only a
friend of a pwp.  I think all of your ideas sounded
very interesting, and I
know any of them would work. I particularily liked
the idea of the
umbrellas..I will defer to others on the list who
have first hand
information about the type of event that your ideas
could help.

* seattle* Audrey   friend of pwp aussie John
49/42/38?

</PRE>
Thank you for your reply, words of encouragement.

Walter

This message was sent using Conectiv.net WebMail.
http://webmail.conectiv.net/