janet paterson wrote:

> in the meantime
> i thought it would be interesting [and quite stunning, imho]
> to take a look at the body of work done for us by my colleague in abstract archyology
> over the past four years

Thanks Janet, for the puff- I needed it, today's a bad day. Fumbling
and messing up everything I try to do.
A reminder about the CSR INDEX: Reader may ignore all but the most
recent one, as they are cumulative. Unfortunately, the INDEX has grown
so big (over 1300 lines entries, last time I looked) that I've given
up trying to post it to the Parkinsn list every montn by e-mail, and
haven't found a suitable alternative. Of course one may search the CSRs
along with all the rest of the list archive, but at home I find it very
handy to treat them as a separate and distinct domain, as they represent
my own personal impression at first sight of any given abstract or
article, not just a quoted excerpt. Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road