        I also recently heard the 30 minute recording of Ivan 's interview on
the WHOM (Maine) radio program Perspectives, and I highly recommend it. I
think it would be a great resource for support groups, for public
awareness and for the newly diagnosed. Ivan very clearly and
realistically explains  early symptoms, the difficulties of diagnosis,
what life is like with PD, the importance of support groups and political
advocacy. He talks  about how devastating the diesease is, but also about
ways to fight back. I especially liked his advice to newly diagnosed PWP
about coping: "Be visible - talk about it - find support." BTW the
interview also contains a plug for the Parkinsn list and directions for
subscribing.
     A percentage of the tape's proceeds goes to the Greater Portland
Parkinson's Support Group.  Congratulations Ivan - you did a great job.I
hope this recording will find a larger audience.
Linda