Daniel,
I am a relatively newbie to this PD Crap and I have to fight every day to keep a
half-way positive attitude, and that is with taking anti depressives.  I'd probably
be a total
basket case w/o them.  I really can't understand how some of  these people on this
net have retained their sense of humour or regained it if that is the case.

 I believe I probably had PD about five years before I was diagnosed, but I  have had
very few good days since Oct 6, 98.  I don't think I suffer from dementia but I have
so much pain, cramps, rigidity , freezing, etc. that I do find myself getting
confused sometimes.

This is a brief reply to say thank you for choosing this topic.  But, should you need
any more info' after you hear from the adults on the pieNET I would be most happy to
hear
from you on the net or privately.  The only thing I can promise you is you will get
the
straight facts as I see them.

Marie

M. Marie McNeely