Hi all,

        On Tue, 2 May 2000, the digest contained:

> Date:    Mon, 1 May 2000 15:14:33 -0000
> From:    connie <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: Six of one ... PD content ... retry

> do you think taking a 25/100 upon arising might help carry
> you over till your usual dose.my husband jack had problems in
> afternoon and our doctor suggested this. it may work as well for you.

        Thanks for replying to my note, Connie -- and for the personal
     e-mail copy as well. :-)

        I  have  seen  a  lot of the CR-users on-list say that they do
     this kind of "supplemental" thing.  However, my thought would  be
     that  this "small dose" didn't do anything before so I don't know
     why it might help now.  Maybe a dose of   the  "instant  release"
     25/250  might help as that was the first one that had any notice-
     able effect on me.  I'll ask my neurologist the next time  I  see
     him in June.

        My  only  other worry would be increased dyskinesia that I al-
     ready experience as a head-bobbing as I talk.

        Thanks again for your thoughts and input ...

Bill--
  ...who, if at first he doesn't succeed, redefines success.
.___. William A. ....._..._ .......7177 Heritage Drive+- (42-mew) -------+
..... http://w3.one.net/~wap/ .... [log in to unmask] .......+- (______)__m_m) -+