Judy George - by now, you've probably read my posts where I said I was
too old and too caring to listen to that kind of "stuff".  Sweetie is an
insulting word here in Texas, so I'll just have to ignore it.  I promise
things will get better for all of us on the listserv, cause I'm not
participating in the feud any longer. It's too upsetting to the people on
the list, and the longer I harbor it, the more upsetting it is to me.  So
as I said, by 6 am Sat morning (tomorrow)  it'll be gone out the window.
Thanks for writing.  Jo Ann from Houston