Thanks, Murray-- you do a great job of "covering all the bases"-- the
simple email route, or the more complete instructions on the web from
Janet, John, and Simon.  A good way to help those who and "web-free"---

Murray wrote in part:
>Hi Hilary,
>All you need to do is send a two word message to the Listserv.

SNIPPED

>Ps: Alternately, you could go to John Cottingham's site and just click on
>the SIGNOFF button.... (Remove My Name From PARKINSN Please) The site is:
>http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html

SNIPPED

>PS: Alternately, you could go to John Cottingham's site AT:

SNIPPED

>For the real full tutorial you could go to Janet's web page at:
>http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/5th/basics.html
>and read at your leisure...
>
>the subscriptions - the basics
>
>subscription instructions: - the short version
>subscription instructions: - the long version
>
>Or..... you could read John Cottingham's subscription tutorial at:
>
>http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/sub.html
>
>There are most of the options (there's also Simon's site)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "