You know, reading about other people going through depression as I have,
has been very enlightening.  It means that other people know what it's
all about.  We all seem to share the same feelings.  Reading about this
has been more therapeutic than if I had taken meds, or if I had seen a
psychiatrist.  Whether we are a PWP or a CG, or in my case, almost a CG,
the symptoms  are still the same even though the reasons may be
different.   Thanks to all of you "almost doctors" out there who have
helped all of us understand more about depression  .In fact, this list
has been better for me than any other method.  Let's continue to stick
together.  Jo Ann from Houston