Hi Barb-- this is wonderful---may I say that it couldn't happen to a nicer
or more deserving person !
We're all rooting for you!

>Hi, folks...last month, two faculty member at McMaster University
>nominated me for a Woman of the Year Award in this area...the awards are
>to be given out tomorrow evening...so, if you can spare some prayers or
>kind thoughts, please feel free...not with the goal of winning but rather
>that I don't trip and fall or spill my dinner in front of 500 people!
>Barb :)

>Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
>HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
>                        School of Nursing

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "