Congratulations, Barb

Granted it would be embarrassing.  Worse it would be hurtful to you and/or
messy.   I certainly wouldn't do it on purpose, but were you to trip and
fall or spill your dinner, it would only reinforce to the crowd the
handicap under which you (and indeed all of us) are working.

It's a message that need to be heard - but let's hope not at your expense.

Best wishes,

Art