Bob A wrote in part--

> A little while ago, someone asked me if I "enjoyed" writing poetry, and I
>truthfully answered I didn't know if I enjoyed it, anymore then I enjoy
>breathing, but I did know that both are a necessity for me.  What I have
>discovered , is that I do enjoy other people reading my poems and relating
>to them, or telling me how this one reminded them of something which
>happened to them etc.
SNIPPED

Believe me Bob, these words speak to my condition also!  When a poem comes,
it is THERE, and the anaolgy with breathing is a true one for me, too.  I
also am very pleased when something I've written speaks to others--often
people who have read a few of my poems on my website let me know that, and
I appreciate it.  I've always found your poems moving and
true,--remembering the ones you wrote when Dawana was hospitalized--and
will enjoy visiting the website to see more of them!

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

        also on PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          "...everywhere I go,
                              I find that a poet