I am truly distressed to learn that I am an "outsider" on this listserv.
I guess I shouldn't have taken "her" message so personally, but it cut to
the bone, which I suppose is what "she" intended to do.

All of you have read my messages, which I intended  to  send with love
and with which I had planned to offer hope and encouragement.
Please let me know if YOU consider me an outsider as well, and I
will stop.  I know I said that once before, but so many of you let me
know  right away,that was wrong of me to think that way, because that's
what "she" wanted, was for me to quit.

This last tirade has me so upset, I'm going to bed for a while.

Best wishes to all of you.  Jo Ann from Houston