jo ann
it is always frustrating when one's personal and
very real experiences dont resonate with anothers
i think depression is a very individual and personal matter within the broad
medical definition
each  of us is very different with very different support systems, different
medical support,  different reactions to lifes vagaries and very different
personalities
*sometimes* and i stress only sometimes posters  dont seem to understand and
give regard to individual differences......this is so of every aspect of
life and the list is just one small microcosm of life so i guess  we do
rather well on the whole
in almost every instance of need i have found the list wonderful
it is invaluable and its posters full of pertinent and helpful advice
judy