jo ann
stay with it
i found the last posting *never say never sweetie* rather sad
most of us are fighting a battle with this disease or syndrome and our
nervous energy is needed for such battles
we are all outsiders and insiders and whatever siders if we allow it to
happen to us
life is far too short and on the whole too much fun to waste thus
judy