Juanita - Thanks.  My love says I am far too sensitive where she is
concerned and that she is just a person like I am, except I don't have
PD, he does.  As I've told others, I've sent my messages with intent of
love and hope and encouragement, and since I'm upsetting the group, I'm
"going to change my way of living", etc. (Remember that old song?(Change
my way of living change the way I strut my stuff,
etc)  So when I wake up in the morning, I'll pull on my old survivor
instincts and come out a winner, as I know you are.  BTW< How is George
doing lately?  Hope as well as my PWP.  Jo Ann from Houston