re vitamin bible
bob
god forbid that we try to eliminate steak  AND sex
coffee? ..maybe alcohol....... well/  but steak and sex in australia
i think our nation would implode
thanks for the wise council on material which can be quite harmful if not
tempered by medical of proper dietary advice
who wrote the bible ?
who stands to gain from its publication?
thanks
judy