> On 13 May 2000, at 12:38, Irene Rosenthal wrote:
> > could SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT APOMORPHINE
> > thanks
> > Irene

Hi Irene,
Sorry, but it's not on the formulary lists and doesn't appear in the drug
databases.... So ignore my post on trying those... Try this instead...

http://apomorphine.org/

All the best ........ murray
On 13 May 2000, at 15:43, Murray Charters wrote:
> Hi Irene,
> You could try janet's web site and the Links at...
>
> http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/17.html
>
> and search using the links there or...
>
> Medscape has combined two of the best drug databases on the web into one
> incredibly comprehensive resourse!  Medscape's newly redesigned DrugInfo
> database brings you the latest information from the National Drug Data
> File from FirstDataBank, and the American Hospital Formulary Service Drug
> Information reference from the American Society of Health-System
> Pharmacists (ASHP).  Find information on drug-drug and drug-food
> interactions, uses and dosage, preparations, adverse effects, and four
> other categories for every drug.  Patient education handouts are even
> available for printing and distributing at the time of prescription!
> Check out Medscape DrugInfo today, at http://www.medscape.com/druginfo

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html