On 12 May 2000, at 18:21, Beverly Forte wrote: (in part)

How many of us were night owls before our illness?

Hi Beverly,
Which came first? The chicken or the eggg??

I've always been a morning person - born on a farm - rose at 5AM
with my dad to do chores - first one on the jobsite every morning
in my adult life... The manager where I worked came in one morning
around 7AM and caught me making coffee and starting my daily
routine.  Surprized, he said "How come you're here so early?"
I'm not early was my response.  He looked at his watch, checked
the clock and said "What do you mean you're not early? It's not
quite 7AM."   I'm not early I said, I'm here every day at 7AM.  It's
the first time I've ever seen you before 8 tho!

I've never slept more than 5 - 6 hours in my adult life so 11:30
to midnite is my normal (usual?) bedtime, always has been.

I still rise early. The difference in the last ten years is that I now
seldom sleep more than 2 or 3 hours at a stretch and am often
up prowling wide awake in the middle of the night.  Like you I
find this a great time for creativity.

So I would have to say my night owl habits came as part of PD...

All the best ...... murray