 -----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]  On Behalf Of Audrey
Sent:   09 May 2000 23:47
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Some advice/help appreciated

Hi Tony ,

I just read your post and thought the symtoms you describe fit the ones my
friend John has. He told me that he has lost weight over the past year.  He
also told me that his shoulders and arms hurt especially his shoulders. He
calls them "sore" which is a good description I suspect knowing him. John
seldom reads the posts but I will forward this to him to see if he will
respond to you, or a least let me know if there is anything I can add to
help you. I hope this is of some help for you ...

*seattle* audrey  friend of  pwp aussie John  49/42/38 ?