Dear Frans,
In my experience, some people with PD find that caffeine increases
tremor, while others find it gives them a little "energy boost" with no
ill effects. I don't think there is one single answer for all people
with PD; I think you need to determine what works best for you.

What about continuing to gradually cut back, to see if there is a "safe
level" of coffee for you? Or trying tea as a substitute, which has
somewhat less caffeine?

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/