Good description, remember when the mother of the paralyzed student from
Columbine shot herself?  Several people around were amazed at how selfish
the act was.  I always thought she must have thoughts like the ones you
mentioned.  From her viewpoint in may have seemed a totally unselfish act,
to get out of the way.  CD lets me understand that thought, medication
allows me to read it and see just how far off track it is.

".....A conviction that your death would be a gift to your family Believing
      that death ts the only way your spouse will enjoy any remaining
lifetime,
       it's up to you to set him free.
     you have nothing of value for your children they would be better
off without you