Dennis, my MDS has recently discussed with me my complaint of
fatigue which has plagued me for months.  She maintains that this
is related to depression, and I insist I am not depressed. My life is
busy and full of activities which I enjoy and friends with whom I share
much.  But this fatigue has got to go, and I'm stuck with it.  Yes, I
feel sad at times, and have many aches and pains,  but mostly I go
ahead with my life.  My doc didn't suggest an antidepressant nor did
I request one.

What do others do for this fatigue....it's debilitating!
Clare Wilson (69/ 3 )