Jo Ann;

That  is such a nice message you sent out.  You must really be a fabulous
person.  Your  post appeared to be so full of true concern and understanding
that I felt it was my obligation to post.  And since you were the one that
convinced me that I should,  it is only proper that you should be the
recipient of the first post I've done freely and not worried about what it
sounded like,  or who would reading it, or if the other members were going to
like me.

Thanks Jo Ann for giving me a shred of my self confidence back.

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I'm so far behind with everything.

Marie

M.. Marie McNeely
64/62/60?

Jo Ann wrote:

I believe that depression is prevalant in PWP's.  Let's face it. Imagine what
they have to look forward to. Yes, PWP's can vacillate between depression and
happy times. Hopefully, more happy times than not. We cg's suffer from it as
well, because we watch our loved ones go through what